Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Itty Bitty Bunny

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I would share something I made for my Mimmaw (aka my paternal grandmother) a while back. She absolutely loved it and it was totally worth the hand cramps to see the look on her face when I gave it to her.  She is the personification of the phrase, "Grandmas don't just say 'that's nice' - they reel back and roll their eyes and throw up their hands and smile." (from "To a Very Special Grandmother" by Pam Brown)  

I got the pattern for knitting the bunny here and the pattern for the forget-me-not came from the book Crochet Inspiration by Sasha Kagan, the dress was all me. The eyes are french knots and I added a mouth. Oh and I made her a necklace too. I had WAY too much fun with this. Hope you enjoy the cuteness!

Here she is in my Mimmaw's hand!

1 comment:

  1. Mim will treasure this one forever. And I agree it's too cute.

    ReplyDelete